Time is a precious commodity. It's our single greatest limited resource, and thus we must find ways to make it as valuable to us as possible. I try to find ways to spend my time so I can have more time. User groups have been a great way for me to accomplish this. By getting to know others talents, resources, needs, helps us see how we can accomplish outcomes by leverage. Chris relates it as NFL , Networking Fun and Learning.
We recorded this weeks podcast on a Monday, and for some reason it caught us a lot more giddy with a little bit of a sensitive side. Enjoy the podcast and as always tell me what you think we should be covering and how we can improve.
Note: our new podcast editor did not bleep this recording, so there are a few swears in it.
Show notes from www.servicesphere.com
ITSM Weekly The Podcast (Week 18) from ServiceSphere on Vimeo.
Matthew Hooper .
Week 18 Topics: Episode 1982 (well episode 18)
- Ross the Audio Editor contact information
- Connect Learn Grow, FM The itSMF Podcast
- The Stephan Mann Podcast
- Economy seems to be on the rise and good sign for IT folks
- American Medical Systems Inc
- Erectile Restoration
- SIM (Society for Information Management) Boston
- Robert Stroud’s Confirmation
- MIT CIO Summit
- Louisville Pronunciation
- The HDI Value Prop, itSMF Rising Star, and Other ITSM Membership Org Conversation
- Practice & Salary Report from HDI
- Bieber Fever NOT Beaver Fever
- Best CTO’s of 2010
- Metrics and Death
- BP Global PR
- The Chris is Fat Post (third post down)