Monday, June 14, 2010

ITSM Weekly the Podcast (Week19) Guest: Robert Stroud

Very exciting week for me on ITSM Weekly the Podcast, our special guest was Robert Stroud.

In 2007 when I was working for a CA partner I had the opportunity to meet an individual that really impressed me with his vision of the ITSM market.  I've since seen Robert speak several times and had a chance to have a conversation over lunch at the 2009 ITSMF Academic summit.  He has a great passion for the industry, and does  lot for the community through the membership organizations.
He is also one that has crossed over from technology to marketing, which is my own personal career path.
Please enjoy as I did this weeks podcast with Robert and definitely check out the show notes from ServiceSpehere:
http://www.servicesphere.com/blog/2010/6/13/itsm-weekly-the-podcast-week-19.html

ITSM Weekly The Podcast (Week 19) from ServiceSphere on Vimeo.


Show Hosts:
Christopher Dancy
Matt Beran
Matthew Hooper .




No comments: