It seems to me that the world is getting more competitive. Because of this I think we are seeing a more drastic reaction to events. In other words, when things are good, they are great, however, when things are not good, they are horrible. The reality of it all is things are rarely "Great" and rarely "Horrible" and we tend to get caught up in cycles. This weeks' podcast touches on a real situation where Cloud Computing takes an impact. We all know it happens, and that it will happen. Yet we also know the the market cannot sustain a reputation hit this early in it's development. Enjoy the discussion that ensues when Beran send "The Tweet".
I'd like to thank our sponsor Hornbill again for hosting this series.
Show notes are here:
ITSM Weekly The Podcast (Week 24) from ServiceSphere on Vimeo.
Submit Questions: Anonymously or Email or Call In: (765) 236-6383
Sponsor: Hornbill Software
Sponsor Special: You Choose!!
NOTE: There were audio issues with some of this recording. We apologize in advance!
Week 24 Topics:
- HDI Overview & Sophie’s Roles
- How has the “help desk” changed over 18 years
- Bursting Out
- Beran’s first TOUCH
- HDI Global Partners
- Practices and Salary Survey
- You Build Value in yourself, for the benefit of the organization – Hooper
- SIM Boston
- itSMF Fusion 2010
- Lisa Rowe’s Podcast Appearance
- Stats on Male/Female in the Support Manager Role
- Gartner Cloud Rights
- Going down the Path (2:02 seconds)
- The Dark Side of SaaS
- Historic Tweet , Service-Now
- Matt Beran – The Social Future
- ITSM Industry Defining Moment
- Service-Now the response
- Twitter the Library of Congress
- The Video Clip for Twitter Responsibility
- HDI Twitter
- Fan Mail
- Michael, Southern California
- Jeff Brooks
- Imperial Palace, Tokyo
- Contact Sophie Klossner